Does this sounds like the kind of place you want to work? Well, read on, because we’re currently looking for a talented
Senior Interior Designer
As a Senior Interior Designer you will work on high-end interior design projects in the hospitality, residential, work space and retail sectors. You are able to interpret design briefs, develop imaginative story-telling, and create strong and innovative concepts keeping the narrative style of the Marcel Wanders studio.
You provide continuous overview and are comfortable with all stages of interior design – from initial concepts to detailed design through construction. You are self-organized, and provide flexibility and ability to work on several projects at the same time. In our team of Interior Designers you are the person who provides solutions to design challenges and maintain oversight of project deliverables and with your knowledge and experience you provide guidance to the other designers in the team.
You are highly experienced with understanding architectural plans, and equally with preparing mood boards, drawings, models, specifications and documents to clearly define interior design works. In your role as a Senior Interior Designer you are experienced in working with other consultants, engineers, contractors, fabricators, and regulatory agencies to meet overall project objectives. As a proactive and energetic team player you add value to our team and together we bring our magnificent ideas into reality.
Skills & experience:
- Eight (8) plus years of relevant professional experience
- Extensive background in architectural and interior design
- Excellent technical drawings skills – interpreting, using, preparing (AutoCad, Vectorworks)
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite and Office 365 skills
- Skilled in free-hand sketches & modeling programs
- Able to work in a team as well as independently
- Fluent in English – both spoken and written. Knowledge of the Dutch language is an advantage
- Living in Amsterdam or willing to relocate to Amsterdam