Sounds like the kind of place you'd love to be? Well read on, because we’re looking for a motivated and talented Product Design Intern.
As an intern at the Marcel Wanders Studio you will be offered the opportunity to shadow our Product designers and be involved in projects for international clients, gaining experience in initial concept design through to technical drawings, 3D modelling, rendering and creating client presentations. Interns are also offered the chance to participate in general support of the design studio as a whole.
- Start date: preferably 1 February 2019
- Available for a period between 3 and 6 months
- You are a student of product design at a renowned product design academy / university
- You are in the 3rd or 4th year of your education
- All round product design skills from conceptual thinking, making moodboards and sketching to technical drawings, 3D modelling and rendering
- High level computer skills particularly in Rhino and Adobe CS (both mandatory)
- Knowledge in keyshot, and solidworks are a plus
- Hands-on mentality
- Team player
- Fluent English
- Preferably in possession of a valid driver’s licenses
- Willing to relocate to Amsterdam if necessary