If this sounds like the place you want to work? Well read on, because we’re currently looking for a talented Lead Drafter/Technical Detailer: Interior Design.
We are seeing an experienced Draftsperson to lead and mentor our team of designers and drafters in maintaining the technical standards of MW drawing packages. You will have a proven track record of setting up and update drawing templates, furniture library and will be able to apply this to the MW detailing standards manual as well as the MW drawing set guidelines. Working on the development of floor plans and elevations from hand sketches from the design team and detailing of the preliminary design plans prepared by our interior designers will be part of your tasks. You will work on completing sets of Interior drawings, plans, elevations and cross sections, including details, up to the Design Development phase. Working on custom product and furniture detailed drawings are part of your existing skill-set. You have a proven track record of being able to manage a team and motivate them to reach the highest level of excellence in drafting for interior design.
Your experience in detailed technical drawings and your ability to successfully contribute to several projects/initiatives simultaneously will help you bring our amazing projects to the next level.
Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of relevant experience as a technical detailer with a strong understanding of all interior design stages
- Bachelor degree in Interior Design and/or Architectural drafting/technology, or similar like College plus Art and Science
• Relevant international project experience, preferably in the hotel / hospitality industry
• Expert Vectorworks (3D) user, skilled user of professional software like Autocad , Revit and Sketch up;
• Good knowledge of Adobe Suites is a plus
• Very well organized and structured
• Experience in mentoring others in working efficiently in VectorWorks
• Experience leading and managing drafting teams, with a good understanding of workflow and software requirements
• Ability to work on several projects concurrently;
• Energetic, pro-active and driven with a good sense of ownership;
• Fluent in English, spoken and written. Knowledge of the Dutch language is an advantage;
• Living in Amsterdam or willing to relocate there.