Amsterdam-based designer specialising in product design, interiors and art direction for clients and brands globally.
Sound like the kind of place you'd love to be? Well read on, to join our Graphic Designers we’re currently looking for a talented graphic design intern.
The graphic design intern will assist our graphic designers in projects that range from 2D graphic communication, such as the layout of books and packaging, surface pattern design, as well as offering general support to the design studio
- You are a student of graphic design at a renowned graphic design academy / university
- You are in the 3rd or 4th year of your education
- All round graphic design skills from book layouts to pattern creation
- High level computer skills particularly in the Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Knowledge of layout and print design, typography, corporate identities
- Experience with surface pattern design is an advantage e.g. graphic applications to wallpaper , carpets or textiles
- Understanding the importance of a communication - mix (message vs medium vs target group)
- Understanding of the customer - journey and relevant media
_ Hands-on mentality and the ability to multi - task
- Team player
- Fluent in English
- Preferably in possession of a valid driver's license
- Willing to relocate to Amsterdam if necessary
View our work here to get inspired!