Does this sounds like the kind of place you want to work? Well, read on, because we’re currently looking for a Drafter/Technical Detailer, Interior Design
For a large scale hospitality project in the Middle East, we are seeing an experienced draft person to work on the development of floor plans and elevations from hand sketches from the design team. Your main responsibility will be detailing of the preliminary design plans prepared by our interior designers and you will work on completing sets of Interior drawings, plans, elevations and cross sections, including details, up to the Design Development phase. Working on custom product and furniture detailed drawings will also be part of your activities.
Your experience in detailed technical drawings and your ability to successfully contribute to several projects/initiatives simultaneously will help you bring our amazing projects to the next level.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a technical detailer with a strong understanding of all interior design stages
- Bachelor degree in Interior Design and/or Architectural drafting/technology, or similar like College plus Art and Science;
- Relevant international project experience, preferably in the hotel / hospitality industry;
- Expert Vectorworks user, skilled user of professional software like Autocad and Adobe Illustrator;
- Good understanding of operational requirements;
- Ability to work on several projects concurrently;
- Ability to work well in a team;
- Energetic, pro-active and driven with a good sense of ownership;
- Fluent in English, spoken and written. Knowledge of the Dutch language is an advantage;
- Living in Amsterdam or willing to relocate there.